In this episode, Elisabeth leads us into an intriguing interview with fellow crochet design crafter Rebekah from Rebekah Haas Crochet. Throughout the episode, we learn about Rebekah’s start and background in crocheting and how she manages to juggling several crochet projects at once.
Elisabeth and Rebekah also discuss different organizational tips, how to take time for yourself, share small but funny stories, and bond over the greatest organizational store in the world: IKEA!
“I think people psych themselves out like “Oh, I can’t do that” but anyone can. It’s just [that] you gotta know where your priorities are”Rebekah
- Elisabeth introduces her guest for today’s episode
- Talks a little about how she came about today’s topic
26:50 Yarn Room Organization
- We get a run down on how Rebekah organizes around her yarn room
- Tools mentioned in the video can be found here on her website: https://www.rebekahhaas.com/yarn-room-organization
33:40 It’s Okay to Shrivel Up a Little!
- Rebekah talks about taking time for yourself and take a breather
- Give yourself grace to recover
58:16 Upcoming plans for the fall
- Rebekah opens up about struggling to connect with her recent projects
- Elisabeth and Rebekah discuss future crocheting plans for this upcoming fall season
And Don’t Forget!
To stay up to date with the podcast subscribe and hit the bell button to receive notifications for every new post: Desamour Designs
Join the private facebook group of fellow Desamour Designs makers from all around the world: Desamour Designs Group
Sign Up for Emails: https://desamourdesigns.com/subscribe/
Find the Guest on Social Media!
To listen and watch: HOW TO ORGANIZE MULTIPLE CROCHET PROJECTS
Leave a Reply