In this episode of the Desamour Designs podcast, Elisabeth shares some new yarn she received, Work in Progress (WIPs) , and information on the BIPOC Make Along that she’s hosting. She also shares some businesses owned by BIPOC that you can support!
I want smaller designers to get the representation and get seen the way that they deserve.Elisabeth – Desamour Designs
00:15 Introduction to Episode 7
00:42 Yarn Life
7:25 New Patterns Coming Soon
- Current project is worked with a Tunisian Crochet for the body and a Tradition Crochet for the sleeves
- If interested, a tester call for sizes 1-9 will be made this week
- Pattern is scheduled to be released in November 2020.
10:54 BIPOC Make-Alone 2020
- This years BIPOC Make-Along started October 1st and will go until December 18th.
- This year’s focus are Black designers with 10K followers or less on Instagram
- To participate, post on Instagram and in your caption tag the account, use hashtags: #BIPOCMAL2020Week2 (this changes depending on which week you are participating, week2 is used here as an example) and #BIPOCMAL2020
- For more information: https://desamourdesigns.com/2020/09/18/bipocmalfall2020/
18:52 Hot off the hook
- Not much but hoping to update more in the next podcast!
19:20 BIPOC Businesses to Support
- Cookies from @kinkyculturecookieco
- Reversible Ankara print mask from @fullquiverco
- Set of earrings from @madebykeoka
- All three Black Girl Magic cutters (large size) from @brightoncutters
- Sample pack of 6 candles from @lightthecandleco
31:21 What’s New in Elisabeth’s Life
- This year’s Sister Thanksgiving plans
- A creative and fun month of veganism
Watch the Episode!
And don’t forget!
To stay up to date with the podcast, like, subscribe, and hit the bell button to receive notification for every new post: Desamour Designs
Join the private facebook group of fellow Desamour Designs makers from all around the world: Desamour Designs Group
Sign up for Emails: https://desamourdesigns.com/subscribe/