In this episode, Elisabeth reviews her new yarn and does a LionBrand unboxing haul. She talks a little bit about her personal life and dives into her plans for getting back into blogging and vamping up her YouTube channel to include more than just her Podcast. She concludes the episode by discussing her projects Try it Tuesday and the BIPOC Make Along.
- Elisabeth gives a glimpse into her home and explains why she’s not in her usual Podcast filming spot
02:16 Yarn Life | Reviews!
19:40 LionBran Yarn Unboxing
35:03 Getting Back to the Blog
- Elisabeth explains how she plans of getting back into blogging and wants to put more time into planning YouTube videos and creating other content aside from just Podcasts
- Content Calendar
36:44 Personal Life
- Work Out Updates
38:07 Designer Call to Action
- Elisabeth is looking for any designers or makers interested in making tutorial videos!
- If interested reach out via the social below.
38:53 Try it Tuesday | Desamour Designs Facebook Group
- Elisabeth explains her project Try it Tuesday which is aimed towards helping beginner crocheters learn some of the basic stitches.
- The tutorials will be available every Tuesday on the Facebook Group Desamour Designs
- It begins September 8th and runs for two months
40:20 BIPOC MAL 2020
- Elisabeth explains the opportunity to participate in a make along with a community of crocheters who support you!
- Her goal is to support black designers and dyers with a 10k following or less
- Follow along with #bipocmal2020 on Instagram or participate in the appropriate Facebook threads
And Don’t Forget!
To stay up to date with the podcast subscribe and hit the bell button to receive notifications for every new post: Desamour Designs
Join the private Facebook group of fellow Desamour Designs makers from all around the world: Desamour Designs Group
Sign up for Emails: https://desamourdesigns.com/subscribe/
To Listen and Watch: Desamour Designs Podcast Ep 5: New Yarn, BIPOC Make Along & Try it Tuesday Plans