Welcome back to another episode! In this crochet podcast, Elisabeth shows off some new yarn that was sent to her by an old friend, has a mini chat with some of her testers, and also discusses supporting small black owned businesses in today’s world.
As the episode is winding down, Elisabeth gives us an insight of what is going on with her and her personal life.
If you can please [definitely] support a small black owned business
2:50 New Yarn
- Elisabeth shows off several new yarns that an old friend sent her
- Lots of new pretty colors
6:16 Testing, testing, testing! (Konfòtab Tank Top edition)
- We get some input from Mikah, Chris Ho, Lost_Boys_Crochet, and Karen about the patterns that they tested
- Each tester shows off what they made with their patterns
- Heres a link to the pattern mentioned in the video: www.desamourdesigns.com/konfòtab/
29:50 Supporting BIPOC businesses
- Elisabeth explains why she has been making more of an effort of not buying from big corporations like Walmart, etc.
- In this episode she shows off three different black owned brands.. if you would like to support them, their links are down below!
And Don’t Forget!
To stay up to date with the podcast subscribe and hit the bell button to receive notifications for every new post: Desamour Designs
Join the private facebook group of fellow Desamour Designs makers from all around the world: Desamour Designs Group
Sign Up for Emails: https://desamourdesigns.com/subscribe/
To listen and watch: New yarn, Konfòtab Tank Top, and Black-Owned Businesses Support